holidays

Scotland, home of the Umbrella!

08:15

Scotland,  this is a country of great history and beauty. I have truly enjoyed traveling through the lush green  countryside full of quaint farm land covered by fog and towns from the past.
Last night I stayed at an old cotton mill just outside of Lanark. Today I traveled up the coast and into the Highlands before dropping back down and settling for the night in Ayr.  Well I must say that Scotland though beautiful is a land of rain, rain and more rain. My jacket is getting well used =D
Anita

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.