Frugal

The Answer to the Messy Tee Drawer

06:32




Hi Everyone, today I want to share with you one
of the best space saving tips that I have ever learnt.
I don’t know about you, but I have always struggled trying to fit my wardrobe staples (tees and singlets) into my drawers. So the story goes something like this,
I’m in a hurry and can’t find the tee I’m after,
so everything gets pulled out and stuffed 

back in, the drawer doesn't shut properly and ta-da, I now have a messy, frustrating tee drawer.
One day, in my frustration of having to refold
my tees so often and tidy my drawers again,
I decided to see if there was a better
way to do things out there. I found an answer
to my tee drawer frustration and
today I want to share the answer to my messy tee drawer. 

brilliant, new way to fold tee's and singlets.




I traditionally have always folded my tees and singlets like the picture below, 


The problem though with folding and stacking my tees like this is I couldn't see all the tees in my draw and therefore I had to pull them all out to find the one I was after. Another con is that I could only fit about 21 max tees in my draw before it would not open and get jammed up.


With my new system of folding my tees and singlets I can easily fit 29 tees into the very same draw. Not only is it great I can fit more in but I can now easily and quickly see all my tees at once and pick out the one I’m after.

So, with all that said, here’s how I now fold my tee’s: 








Folding a short sleeve tee is exactly the same.
For my singlet draw I did have to modify how I folded because it is a much smaller draw and square instead of rectangular. 
Below is how I fold my singlets:







With my new folding system it is so much quicker to find the tee or singlet I’m after. I have also found this folding system much easier to keep things looking tidy.

I hope you have found today’s post and this folding technique helpful, I know that I certainly did.

If you also have brilliant ideas/tips for keeping your wardrobe tidy and in order, I would love it if you would share them with me through leaving a comment!.

God bless
Written by
Anita
www.godzgear.blogspot.com.au









P.S I have turned the how to fold pictures into collage cards so they can be used for a quick reference guide below!.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.