Great News for Godzgear Blog, We're Joining Forces!

07:30



I'm so excited to bring you this great news for my Godzgear Blog!

My little sister who currently has her own great blog site, Home Makers Scrapbook is joining forces with me here at Godzgear Blog. Together we  hope to bring you even more helpful, exciting and interesting blog posts in areas such as, D.I.Y, tutorials, natural health ideas, recipes and encouraging articles for Godly womanhood and heaps more!



You can look forward to more great blog posts from us.
I know that I’m excited to be blogging with one of my best friends and sister.

P.S
Don’t forget to flick back to older post pages from time to time because some of Home Makers Scrapbook’s best posts will be added to Godzgear's blog Archives. You can easily search  through older blog posts via subject, simply click on the Labels in the right hand side bar.










Anita
Godzgear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.