DIY

Turn Furniture into a Feature ~

00:49

One of my many 'love to do' things is Home Decorating, 
making the place you call home look beautiful. 
I am also a believer in practicality and making your money go as far as possible when doing it. All that said, today I want to share with you a simple, cost effective yet great way 
to turn a piece of furniture into a room feature and all you need are knobs!


 I was out shopping one day when I stumbled across a little store selling gorgeous ceramic knobs. I knew the knobs would just make anything you put them on and when a friend asked if there was anything special I'd like as a gift I told her about the knobs. Before I knew it, I had 10 lovely draw knobs ready to turn my ordinary draw set into something special. And, from that moment on I've used them to add a nice finishing touch to some of my furniture projects.


These days I source most of my knobs/handles from Ebay, there are so many different types to choose from and just keep looking till you find what you are looking for. Note (as you are looking on ebay for knobs be patient as price varies a lot). If you want to have a look for knobs on Ebay just click here...


Well that’s all for this blog post, I hope I’ve inspired you to go and create or given you something new to add to your list of handy things to know.

If you have any questions or have any handy tips for turning furniture into a feature please comment in the box below.

God Bless,
Written by
Anita



You Might Also Like

0 comments

We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free....

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Godzgear Inspiration Delivered Personally into Your Inbox

View previous campaigns.